1. A 1-night's deposit will be taken at the time you make your reservation. The balance is due and collected 14 days prior to check- in. Special packages require advance purchase and are non-refundable. Room rates are subject to change without notice (excluding existing bookings)
2. All bookings (including those made with gift certificates) are subject to a 14-day cancellation policy. We will happily refund all room deposits for cancellations made in accordance with this policy less a $25.00 cancellation fee. Please note that wedding and event deposits, special packages and gift certificates are non-refundable.
3. Normally, a 2-night minimum stay is required on weekends with some holidays requiring a 3-night stay. Please call to check single night availability.
4. Check in is between 3-6 p.m. or by prior arrangement. Should your time of arrival change, please give us a courtesy call to let us know your new time of arrival.
5. Check out is at 11:00 am. We ask guests to vacate their rooms no later than this time in order to give us time to give our rooms the proper attention that all incoming guests deserve. Please feel free to enjoy the outdoor areas after this time. Late checkouts may be arranged for a supplement of $50.00 per hour subject to room availability.
6. Our rooms are designed for the comfort of 1 or 2 adults. A 3rd person may be accommodated in king size rooms only at a charge of $25.00 + tax.
7. Your stay includes a complimentary gourmet breakfast and refreshments served in the afternoon. Advanced notice is required for dietary restrictions.
8. Guests are reminded to protect their possessions at all times and to lock their vehicles and rooms when left unattended. Pinebrook Manor is not liable for any damage to or theft of your property, vehicle or contents therein.
9. Please enjoy your stay. We are very proud of our historic inn and can only maintain our standards and your and other guests comfort when our property, decor and furnishings are treated with care and respect. Damages caused other than normal wear and tear, may be deemed the responsibility of the registered guest. This is strictly a non-smoking residence. Guests may only smoke outside. We cannot accommodate pets, but will be happy to assist with kennel reservations.
These policies ensure our guests have a safe and comfortable stay. Please feel free to call should you have any questions regarding the above policies.